Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fleece Blanket Family!


Hi! I just finished this family today, out of fleece. :) I'll be posting tips on how to get the most out of 1 yard of fleece in the next blog, but I wanted to post a picture of these. They were all made with just 1 yard of material. There is a baby blanket (red edging), and 2 preemie blankets. The preemie blankets (orange and blue edged ones) will go to Project Linus in our area, and will likely be used for twins. I like to make them with a different edging, because they are different babies. However, it's cute that both patterns are the same. The larger blanket will go to my local DHR, through Sweet Dream Blankies.

Thanks so much for looking! :)

Victoria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you make 1 yard of fabric go so far? And can you tell me what sizes you use for preemie, baby and other blankets? thanks!