Monday, September 22, 2008

Update!





Hi! I haven't written in a while, but I've got a few more blankets to share. Since the last time I posted on here, we've found out we're having a baby, and we've been getting ready for that little bundle to come along late Feburary. Needless to say, crochet for charity has been put on the back burner, but I've been itching to get more blankets done for the foster care kids in our area. Last night I had a dream that I was fostering 6 children, along with raising our 2 1/2 year old, and pregnant with another one. It was just like when I taught school; the kids were all about the same age. Without further ado, here are some of the blankets I've finished for foster care kids. Thanks for reading! If you'd like to join our crusade, check out our yahoo group (link further down the page) and we'd love to have you join us!
The fleece blankets are all made from donated fleece that I put the crochet edging on, and the last one is made from donated squares all joined by me. They look great!

No comments: